My name is Larissa and I’m a treehugger.
I truly believe we need to put the environment at the top of our priority list and start greening everything we do.
Whether it’s as small as incorporating eco-conscious products into everyday life.
Or as big as building an environmentally friendly house from the ground up.
We need to think, every day, about how our actions impact this beautiful planet we call home.
And now, here’s a bit more about me, delivered in point form. Because, well, it’s been proven that people like lists. And also, I really enjoy bullet points.
- Aside from an earth-loving blogger, I’m also a freelance writer, independent dance artist, musician and designer.
- I have a diploma in architectural technology as well as a combined honours degree in English and creative writing.
- I began blogging in 2004. Started Of Houses and Trees in 2012. And launched a completely redesigned version of the site in 2016.
- I live with my husband, Devin, and our two children on an acreage just outside of Stony Plain, Alberta, Canada where I work as a freelance writer and dance teacher.
- We also own a beautiful piece of land that we plan to build a sustainable home on. Stay tuned to Of Houses and Trees for updates!
- To learn even more about me visit www.larissaswayze.com.
LET’S BE TREEHUGGERS TOGETHER!
Subscribe to have information and inspiration on all things sustainable delivered directly to your inbox.
OH, AND LET’S BE FRIENDS TOO…