Go ahead. Call me a tree hugger. But I truly believe we need to put the environment at the top of our priority lists and start greening everything we do. Whether it’s as small as incorporating eco-conscious products into everyday life. Or as big as building an environmentally friendly house from the ground up. We need to think, every day, about how our actions impact this beautiful planet we call home.
And now, here’s a bit more about me, delivered in point form. Because, well, it’s been proven that people like lists. And also, I really like bullet points.
- I’m a writer, dancer, musician and designer.
- I have a diploma in architectural technology as well as a combined honours degree in English and creative writing.
- I began blogging in 2004. Started Of Houses and Trees in 2012. And launched a completely redesigned version of the site in 2016.
- I live with my husband, Devin, and our children in Stony Plain, Alberta, Canada where I work as a freelance writer and dance teacher.
- To learn even more about me visit www.larissaswayze.com.
Of Houses and Trees is a participant in the Amazon (CAD) Associates Program and the Etsy (CAD) Affiliates Program. These programs pay a commission on products purchased through links that I provide. When purchasing through these links, your prices do not increase. Instead, a small percentage of the original price goes to yours truly. Please know that I only link to products that are good for the earth, good for the soul, or both!